TiLT forthcoming webinar series in 2021
Passing on Joe Dale’s message on the EUROCALL Facebook group (and elsewhere)
announcing the forthcoming TiLT webinar sessions:
Hi everyone and Happy New Year,
We kick off our TiLT webinar series in 2021, with two Show and Tell sessions on Saturday 9th January and 16th January at 15.30-17.30 GMT (following ALL London’s January Event)
Here are details for our first ‘show and tell’:
Saturday 9th January
• Esmeralda Salgado – Learning Apps + Deck Toys
• Adeline Moston- Learning Apps + Embedding in Microsoft OneNote
• Julia Morris- How to generate automatic retrieval quizzes and games with Excel and Flippity.
• Jérome Nogues: Wakelet, editing shortcuts for Google and Microsoft
Saturday 16th January (hosted as part of our January Event.)
This will include presentations from:
• Jane Basnett – Carousel Learning
• Natasha Witham – Spiral
• Rachel Grice with Sabine Pichout – Blooket
• Ester Borin – Breakout rooms
On 13th January at 20.00 GMT, I’m delighted to have Alasdair Harris from
All-in join me to host a masterclass in Online Language Learning. The session will focus on their unique, self-marking pupil workbooks and reducing teacher prep.
I am also available to support individual departments, districts, multi academy trusts and associations on remote teaching ideas. Here are 18 example sessions which I can adapt to individual needs. Send me a message on Messenger for more details.
Also see his Example sessions for remote teaching webinars here
And find the link to the archive of the TILT recordings also in the CATAPULT inventory here