Home>Forums>Jobs>What is a good career objective for fresher?

What is a good career objective for fresher?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Career objective for freshers, To get an opportunity where I can use my potential to the best and contribute to the growth of the organization. Seeking a position with a company where I can start my career and build a valuable skill set. Looking for a role in a multinational company where I can upgrade my skills over time and take the company to the next level.

Arthur122 Arthur122
    Participant

For those who have just graduated and are preparing for work, start by preparing their own behavior and external clothing. As the saying goes, look at the clothes first and then the people. Sometimes it’s like this in society.
    In addition to some special industries, such as banking, system, sales, etc., in fact, most of the current companies wear more casual clothes for employees, so they still wear more casual clothes, but it does not rule out that some formal occasions need to wear formal clothes to attend. At this time, a versatile fake watches uk watch seems to be more practical than a fashion watch. It can be paired with casual clothes or formal clothes, and can also effectively improve the wearing temperament.http://www.ukreplicawatches.to

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please sign in below

Did you forget your password? Click here

Don't have an account yet? Register here