Home>Forums>Linguaclick>A Language Teaching Website without commission?

A Language Teaching Website without commission?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Frans Oosterholt
    Participant

So here is the big question: can a free, non-commercial website like Linguaclick compete with commercial websites, with huge marketing budgets?

There are a lot of Websites that offer Language Teaching. See for instance this review: https://www.studyfrenchspanish.com/online-language-teaching/

The thing is that teachers have to hand over a percentage of their hourly rate to these platforms. Linguaclick, on the other hand, is completely free for teachers and students, as it is an output of CATAPULT, a project funded by the European Union.

So teachers, what do you prefer: a free matching tool like Linguaclick or a matching tool that charges commission, but with a big marketing budget?

Nelson Murdock
    Participant

The comparison between free platforms like Linguaclick and commercial ones with substantial marketing budgets raises an intriguing question. Would educators lean towards a commission-free solution such as Linguaclick, backed by the EU-funded CATAPULT project, or opt for commission-based platforms highlighted in the review? Your insights on this dynamic and online accounting exam help are highly valued!

carmelia wood
    Participant

Introducing a language teaching website that offers courses without any commission fees. Are you eager to learn a new language but find it difficult to navigate through the overwhelming options available online? Look no further! Our innovative platform allows you to do my course online for me without worrying about additional commission charges.

alexa Wick
    Participant

The catch is that teachers must give these platforms a portion of their hourly pay. Linguaclick, on the other hand, is absolutely free for teachers and students because it is a product of best 2d cartoon animation services usa CATAPULT, a European Union-funded project.

aemma dare
    Participant

Yes, you can teach English without a degree online! While some of the larger online teaching companies do require a degree, many do not. A TEFL certification can give you the professional logo design services karachi training and credentials you need to acquire a job teaching English online.

Mantri Mantri
    Participant

Sevenmentor is the best IT training provider in India which provides a wide range of IT courses. Here you will get valuable and authentic study material. Seven mentors are one of the fastest-growing network training institutions in the world and have a monopoly in the region.

Best IT Training Provider in India

Dear immortals, I need some inspiration to create https://www.wowtot.com

Jessica Lauren
    Participant

Discover the joy of language learning on this website that offers commission-free teaching! Unlock your linguistic potential with engaging lessons and explore the added benefit of OTHM Assignment Helper for seamless academic support. Elevate your language skills without the burden of extra charges – a truly affordable and effective platform for mastering new languages.

My Tutor
    Participant

Excel in your coursework with a law coursework writing service. My Law Tutor ranks top when it comes to law coursework writing. This is because our writers pen down incredible coursework papers that meet college requirements and have no mistakes.

Mantri Mantri
    Participant

We offers Spoken English Classes in Nagpur with the help of talented faculty members, interested to learn, speak and write in English, just enroll into our Best Spoken English Institute Nagpur

Spoken English Course in Nagpur

Batista Dave
    Participant

Many websites on Google provide language teaching without any commission. Well, I am a developer in a custom software development company in the USA and I appreciate you. Our company’s best website management services provide growth in your website and improve user experience also.

John Alex
    Participant

Are you finding write my assignment services? I am providing assignment services in Australia I have 15+ year of experience if you looking best website so this website is safe for you . we are support you and help you to complete your assignment on time our expert is with you . so what are you waiting for? Check out this Write My assignment and take your assignments to the next level.

Henry Jones
    Participant

Exploring the vast landscape of Computer Science can be daunting, but with the guidance of experienced educators and accessible resources like Computer Science Assignment Help in Australia, the journey becomes much smoother. I’ve found these services invaluable in enhancing my understanding of intricate topics and boosting my confidence in tackling challenging assignments

NYC LEATHER CITY
    Participant

Nyc Leather City, where style meets sophistication in the world of leather fashion. Explore our exquisite collection of nyc leather jackets that blend urban edge with timeless elegance. Each piece is crafted with precision and passion, reflecting the spirit of the vibrant city that never sleeps.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please sign in below

Did you forget your password? Click here

Don't have an account yet? Register here